Thursday, June 25, 2009

The KING OF POP Michael Jackson Dies

I am absolutely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news. For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don’t have the words.  Divinity brought our souls together on The Wiz and allowed us to do what we were able to throughout the 80’s.  To this day, the music we created together on “Off The Wall,” “Thriller” and “Bad” is played in every corner of the world and the reason for that is because he had it all…talent, grace, professionalism and dedication.  He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever.  I’ve lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him.” Quincy Jones

“I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible.…this is such a massive loss, words fail me.” Lisa Marie Presley

“NO OMG … sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family … i feel sick..” Lindsay Lohan

“I can’t stop crying over the sad news.  I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever! My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless.” Madonna

“My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I’m crushed! Please pray.” Marlon Wayans

“Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson … I haven’t hope in so long that news isn’t true.” Pete Wentz

“Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!” Kim Kardashian

“Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!” Sean “Diddy” Combs

Thank you Michael Jackson for being my FIRST of many! My mother took me to my FIRST concert, I was only two years old. I fell in love. Solange Knowles

Im emotional now but i dont want the only american news source i watch talking about the controversial period.Quest Love

“No fucking way” Lily Allen

“Pray for his kids” Ashton Kutcher

“Even some of the stuff we saw & thought was crazy, i dont excuse but i know how life changing being famous is.. now times that by 100 4 M.J.” Fabolous

“Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!” Kelly Rowland

I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP…” MC Hammer

No twitter for the rest of the day, studio with mgmt, session tonight is for MJ…” Kid CuDi

“Wow this has to be one of the top 3 worst days of my life R.I.P Michael Jackson!!!” Fat Joe

“Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we’ll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player” John Mayer

“Michael Jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings” Miley Cyrus

“If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the fam R.I.P.” Ludacris

I just want to say to evryone the least we can do is give the greatest who’s ever done it a moment of silence and prayers to his family” Jim Jones

My heart is sad…please pray 4 his family.. Love yours and dont take ANYONE 4 granted! Today is too much.Im off Twitter. RIP Michael ;-(” Tameka Foster Raymond

“There’s only a couple people in this world that are supposed to be immortal…we just lost one” Estelle

Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.” Ice T

“Michael Jackson helped people accept black people…way before Oprah, Tiger Woods and Barack Obama…” Al Sharpton

“Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument.” He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times…Peace to you brother.” Star Jones

MY DELAYED TWITT IS AS A RESULT OF STILL BEING IN DIBELIEF…MICHAEL JACKSON UR THE GREATEST TALENT EVER KNOWN 2 MANKIND.R.I.P. & GOD BLESS.” Busta Rhymes

“His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I’m sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.” Samantha Ronson

“So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.” Ashley Tisdale

“My heart is overcome with sadness for the devastating loss of my true friend Michael” Brooke Shields

No comments: